Saturday, December 15, 2007

More CooperCookies!


The contest entries keep rolling in and WOW! I love the creativity!

In the latest batch of photos, there's a great cabrio, Hammer & Coop icing graphics, terrific headlight and gas cap detail and a CooperCookie cutter used to make an FJ. I think the FJ could easily be interpreted as a Clubman or maybe the upcoming SAV.

I'm tickled I don't have to judge this contest. It's not getting easier with all of the entries! Thanks to all of you that have submitted pics and for the rest of you that haven't, there's still time! And I'll share one of my cookie tips with you: roll your cookie dough out on your cookie sheet, cut out the cookies, then pull away the extra dough and bake. Your cookies won't have to be moved from the counter to the cookie sheet, preventing any distortion of the shape.

















No comments: